Monday, January 27, 2014

Technology Integration 101 Reflection


Over the last 18 weeks the Technology Integration 101 course has been a great source of some great information learned. It has introduced me to new concepts as well as revisit some. We have revisited my Philosophy of Educational Technology and just a year after writing it I know there are some things I would change especially after implementing a 1:1 of iPads. Its crazy how much a year immersed in iPads can change that Philosophy! Class Management is a concept that I have had spent a lot of time in how to get our teachers to understand how to use our MDM and how important it is. Another concept we revisited was 21st Century Skills. I would love to try and help a few of our teachers Flip their classroom. But this whole course is practical and I can find things from each module to use on the daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment