Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Technology Life

Technology plays a large portion of not only my personal but professional life as well. Technology has changed the way I do most things including communicating with family and friends who live all over the world. My niece thinks I live in the computer/phone because the majority of the time I see her it is through Skype or FaceTime. I am so thankful for this technology especially living far from the majority of my family members. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram are all other great ways I communicate with family and friends. Online shopping is also a key part of the way I shop. I am always ordering something online whether it is clothes, shoes, jewelry, groceries, and you can now even order food from restaurants. Its crazy to think how easy it is to shop online and how much damage I can do! =) 
In my professional life I use so many technologies each day! Keeping up to date on technology is the key part of my job and to inform teachers on any new and exciting ideas! 


I would like to make the adjustment of not using technology as much in my personal life. I know my friends and I have made some adjustments like we have some times when we say this is a no phone zone/time. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel lost when I go "off the grid," so to speak, but I also find that I'm so much more productive when I don't have emails, texts, calls, and social media to distract me :)

    ReplyDelete